Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What was I thinking?????

The sun is shining, the sky is blue, what a beautiful day for a run!! I get on my hoodie and scarf and gloves and hat, off I go........ What the heck it is FREEZING. I can only go about 2 miles my face is frozen:) I turn around and head for home, who do I see but Shawn and Dylan riding bikes to come and meet me. I told them that it was too cold and I was going back!! Amazingly they agreed!!!

Got home and checked the weather, temp was 9 that's 9 degrees above zero with a wind chill of 5 yes you read that right 5, FIVE, cinco, vijf BRRRRR.

I thought it was not supposed to be that cold here???  Well at least I ran and tomorrow is going to be 22 so much warmer!!

1 comment:

  1. Good grief that's freezing. I myself never encounter those temps in St. George. One of the many reasons I love to live there...you know, because running in the morning isn't life-threateningly-cold! ;-)

    ReplyDelete