Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Falling behind??

Sorry i have not posted for a few days.... It is all KL's fault, she said she would post so I was giving her a chance!!!J/K

I ran 4.2 miles Saturday in the snow, it was a lot more fun then in the cold!! For my birthday Shawn gave me a watch thingy that tracks my pace, route, time, distance all of that stuff it syncs with the computer and has a gps, so I should never get lost!!  I can't figure out how to use it so I have to wait until Shawn shows me what to do!!

I have not run at all this week, I had a special birthday lunch with some very special friends on Tuesday and we had a snow day today, there was no way I was going to risk being out there on the roads with that mess!!

I will do P90X or something tomorrow.....yea right I will probably not do anything who am I kidding!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and looking forward to a wonderful Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment