Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Off we go......




Our Halloween Costume

We were the double-mint twins

(Shawn and Troy were hunting we had to do something!!)







Ok so here is the first of hopefully many posts that will describe the ups, the downs and the all arounds of us training for our first marathon! This is Nath doing the first post and you will be able to tell the difference in writing styles very soon, I am so much funnier in person and KL is so much funnier in writing!!!



We will be running the Utah Valley Marathon June 11,2011. We chose this one because of the charitable causes it sponsors, mainly Children with Cancer Christmas Foundation. If you would like to know more visit utahvalleymarathon.com we are excited (or at least as excited as one can be with the thought of running 26 miles 385 yards!!!)




Training officially began November 1,2010. Tell your friends, follow along, tell us your thoughts, your suggestions, and even leave a little note of encouragement if you so desire. But enjoy this ride (haha RUN) with us. 




Let the fun begin!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You go girls! That is awesome you are running a marathon! I will pray for you! I don't have enough courage up yet to run a marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go you guys! Thanks for the invite!!:) I know you will do great! An no better cause to support. Love ya and run safe.

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad and I are with you all the way (in spirit and on the sidelines!)- you will be awesome. Are you wearing the hair?! Great cause - have fun training. We love you. Mum and Dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls,

    I think that you are very brave and I do hope that you will run a great marathon on our wedding aniversary (hi,hi). Today I have trained for my 10 miles ( on Nov 21) and I already have a bleu toenail. Hope this will pass. So my tip to you is wear shoes that fit!!!!!So follow the training schedual and keep up the good training mood! Love, Els

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome,you both will do great. By the way, your Halloween costumes looked more like Barbie's. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete