Saturday, November 6, 2010

First 'long' run

So I did my first long run today, it was about 3.5 miles, did good!

Here are some random thoughts while running(and yes I use the word running even though I am far from running!!) By the way this picture was from February 2009, it is not snowing here!!

I will never buy pottery barn sheets again, you would think that they would at least be wrinkle free.
It doesn't really matter how the silverware gets put in the dishwasher, what matters is how it is placed in the drawer.
Do I kick my foot out too far to the right?
If I won the $5000 home depot sweepstakes what would I do?
Should we replace the upstairs toilet or just the seat?
If I had $20,000 what would I do?
If I had $20,000 why not $200,000 why stop there because if the money fairy is giving me $200,000 why not $2,000,000? This one kept me going for almost 2 miles!!

It was a good run!! I read in one of the articles I've been studying that one guy thinks you don't need music when running a marathon just a good pair of shoes, my thoughts kept me occupied for 30 minutes, I wonder if they will keep me going for 4 hours and 30 minutes???

I will run with music next week on the long run which is supposed to be about 4 miles and let you know!!

Have a great day
Nath

1 comment:

  1. haha I love you. We are so the same. I was laying in bed last night thinking about a nice old man that just walked up and wrote me a check for 3 million dollars and said do good things and left. It didn't bounce either:) haha. Good job mama!

    ReplyDelete