Monday, November 22, 2010

Treadmill.....

I went with Shawn this week on one of his business trips, just to have some time with him, and I had to run on a treadmill.  Now I have done treadmill workouts before (thanks Dana!!) but this was just not the same. I HATED it. I was bored to death, the tv's were so far away and I guess you were supposed to have special headphones from the front desk to hear them, so I was just running with nothing to keep my interest. I am a simple person with a simple mind (no comments please!) but running for 33 minutes with nothing to do really got to me. So much so that Shawn had to endure my whining about it for half the drive home!! Another thing that I realised while using the treadmill was that I guess I do not quite maintain the 9.5-10 minute mile I thought I was doing!!  Good thing my goal is to just finish not time it, eh!!!!

Needless to say I will be enjoying my run this morning outside! Did I say enjoying?? I meant......well I guess I am beginning to somewhat enjoy it:)

Happy Thanksgiving

Remember to cherish those around you whenever you can, but especially this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment