Friday, November 12, 2010

4 MILES!!!

Today I ran 4 miles, that's right I said 4.  Now for some of you this may not seem like such a big deal compared to the 26 we will be running in June, but to me it is HUGE! I have never run 4 miles in my life. I am thinking that I will stick with this for my next week run also.  I am going to do a 10k (maybe) on December 18th so I want to make sure I can get through it, there are some pretty good hills near my house that I will be trying next week as well!!


Funny thing that happened while running, going along and suddenly I can breath a lot easier, one of the buttons popped on my sweats, now I have had theses pants for quite a few years so they have seen some better days but come on it could have at least waited until I got closer to home!! So for the last 1/2 mile or so I was running and holding my pants up, what talent!!


I was told to get some Glucosamine so I went to Walmart an picked some up, Shawn has informed me that Equate brand is NOT suitable, so throwing it out there what are the best vitamins/supplements??? Give me some feedback.

2 comments:

  1. So, check it out, I am TOTALLY reading your awesome sister blog! You rock for even wanting to run a marathon but blogging too, wow!!!
    Scott is supposed to take glucosamine, when we get it we go to Costco. It seems to be good stuff. His doc recommended it!
    Keep up the awesomeness, I know it's tough!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to get stuff from iherb.com because it's usually less expensive than everywhere else. Good job keeping your pants up!

    ReplyDelete