Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All done




I am closing this blog and printing it so that I can look at it and have it be inspiration so that one day I may really run a marathon. That has been my dream for a long time. I started running again today, I hated it, but I know that as long as I keep putting one foot in front of the other my life moves forward towards any thing that I can accomplish. I'm still sad/mad that I didn't finish and run, almost everyday I think of it, maybe that is because almost everyday I think of AmyLynne.  I am thankful to have my family, especially KayLynne, she can help me see things in a different way and that makes me better.  Mostly though I'm so thankful for an amazing husband that loves me and my bursts of enthusiasm!! He was my running mate, then my biking mate, and then my sag wagon, I couldn't have done any of this with out him.  I love him more than he will ever realize. I'm so happy to spend eternity with my man.

I will run and I will go farther than before

No comments:

Post a Comment