Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WOW!!!

So obviously I didn't post my outcome from the Dr. He did x-rays to make sure no stress fracture, nope, the conclusion was a pulled tendon. I was on anti-inflammitories and steroids to try and get me ready for the run that was only 2 weeks away, but after 4 days and I still could not walk we determined that I should not run.  I've heard all the comforting things since then, I know that there will be other marathons, but at the same time I feel like such a loser.  I worked sooo hard to complete this and to have it taken from me was very tough. I cried the 11th of June because I knew I could have done it (although I was barely walking normal again)

I have put off writing on the blog because if I didn't write it it could still happen.  Well it didn't happen .......this year, maybe next.

No comments:

Post a Comment