Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blood sweat and tears......minus the blood:)

I have a couple of very disturbing items to discuss today.....


First Blisters


Yes I know I have such beautiful feet, but if you will look beyond that you will notice the very sore blisters on my feet, they hurt so bad I was unable to wear any shoes for 2 days and could hardly walk.  I have since gone through 2 pairs of shoes to find some that will not hinder my running.  I have gotten advise from many to say that this is now just a part of my life ENJOY!!! But then again others say that there is no reason for blisters, oh what to do. I'm to the point that I'm thinking I will just have to put up with them, maybe I will give them names:) I run 14 miles this weekend I will let you know how it goes with Romeo and Juliet???




Next comes the horrible demise of my very favorite sweats.  If you have been with me from the beginning you will remember as I was running and I popped one of my buttons so I had to run the last mile home holding up my pants? Well I simply used a safety pin because they were my favorite sweats.  Sadly the other button gave way, I have since searched far and wide for anything similar to no avail, I'm thinking that 7 years is too long to own a pair of sweats or at least I need to buy 2 pairs, if I ever find something I love so much again!!




Only 9 more weeks to go:0



No comments:

Post a Comment